Friday 19 April 2013

Computer Draft - Contents Page

This is my final computer draft. This is the page that designed with the most influence from other magazines, mainly the Rolling Stones magazines. I wanted to keep as much information of the pages of the magazine, while keeping it still attractive to look at so the young reader's wouldn't get bored.
The "Exclusive Interview" banner on the top left image is also used in the Rolling Stones magazine, I used it because it was eye catching and smart design to label an image.


In order to improve it I'll need change some of the fonts I used, the title of the page (very top left) being one of them. I should change this to a font used in the Front Page as it currently looks a bit out of place. I should also change the line "In this issue of Music for the Masses" to another font I used before as I need to make the page less formal.

No comments:

Post a Comment